"This is what we do..."
The Summerhouse out of school club provides a childcare service for parents with children between the ages of 2 to 12 years of age. We offer:
- Learning Through Play: Our Pre-school children learn all sorts of fun things through playing games! Recently we learnt about the Green Cross Code as the children went outside and were taught how to cross the road safely and we also went to some traffic lights where they learnt how to stop the traffic with the button!
What We've Achieved
This is only some of the things we've achieved since we opened in March of 2016.
- Signed up to the Tiny Tums scheme which offers healthy and nutritious meals for the children.
- Joined the Healthy Preschools scheme which provides a healthy and safe are for your children to play and learn in.
- Become a well known nursery in the area with many 5 star reviews on our Facebook Page.
- Received a 5 rating on the Food Hygiene Rating provided by the Food Standards Agency.
- Joined the NDNA which is a charity that offers a great start for early years.